Can’t get enough of chocolate and peanut butter? Neither can we! These chocolate peanut butter balls are no bake and taste just like a Reese’s candy! They are also keto, low carb, paleo, vegan & sugar free!
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb | Paleo | Vegan | Sugar Free
Prep Time: 5 Mins | Cook Time: 5 Mins | Total time: 10 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 40 Balls
Per Serving (1 Ball) : 54 Calories | 4 g Fat | 3 g Carbohydrates | 2 g Protein
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter (You can sub the peanut butter for any smooth nut or seed butter of choice)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice (I used a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup. For a paleo/vegan sweetener, you can use maple syrup, agave nectar or honey (not strictly vegan))
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips (For a non-keto option, any chocolate chips of choice work. )
Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and mix until fully combined. If the batter is too thick and crumbly, add some liquid (water or milk) slowly until a thick, formable batter remains.
Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips. Remove the peanut butter protein balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb) can keep at room temperature, for up to 5 days. They are best refrigerated, and are freezer friendly.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing!