Here’s a step by step tutorial on how to make a dog friendly cake for your irresistible pet.
Ingredients Needed to Bake a Dog Cake
- 1 cup non-bleached flour (white or whole wheat)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 Egg
- Optional: Carrott Shavings or Your Dog’s Favorite Treats
How to Bake a Dog Friendly Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Mix together flour and baking soda.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Spray the cake pan with a nonstick spray.
5. Pour the mixture into a cake pan of your choice. I recommend making them in a bone shaped cake pan. We couldn’t find one locally so make sure to order online way in advance!
6. Bake for 40 minutes.
7. Allow the cake to cool and add frosting of your choice. You can use peanutbutter or low-fat cottage cheese. Decorate with carrott pieces or your doggies favorite treats!