Today we will talk about teeth whitening paste. To avoid the unnecessary chemicals, try making your own natural teeth whitener. Not only will this whitener clean your teeth but it will leave them sparkling white.
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup hydrogen peroxide
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops spearmint essential oil
- small glass jar with lid
- Gather all ingredients and the jar.
- Measure the baking soda and the hydrogen peroxide.
- Carefully pour the baking soda into the jar and add the hydrogen peroxide. Mix well.
- Add essential oils and stir really well.
Make sure to shake before each use. Only brush your teeth 2 to 3 times a week with this mix due to the baking soda being so abrasive.