Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
Today we will talk about delicious gluten free banana pancakes. So lets start.
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious gluten-free, sugar-free and vegan pancakes, with banana flavor, crunchy toasted almonds and bathed in raw honey.
Recipe type: Gluten-Free
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Coconut oil, for the skillet
- Toasted almonds, banana slices and raw honey, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix the buckwheat flour, ground flax, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add mashed banana, vegan milk and agave syrup to the dry ingredients and mix to combine, until you obtain a thick but runny batter.
- Grease a cast-iron skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter into the skillet and cook until little bubbles appear on the surface (about two minutes). Flip over and cook for two more minutes.
- Transfer on a plate and cover with a clean towel to keep warm.
- Continue the same with the remaining batter, greasing the skillet every time you start a new pancake.
- Before serving, top with banana slices, toasted almonds and a drizzle of organic raw honey.