These Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats are packed with peanut butter flavor, flavorful cinnamon, and tummy-friendly pumpkin and gluten-free oats. Your dog is sure to love ’em!
- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar, salt or oil added)
- 1¾ cups Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment. Mix on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Mixture should be thick and fudgy, not sticky, like cookie dough.
- Roll the dough in between 2 sheets of parchment paper until it’s ¼” thick. Use a mini bone cookie cutter to punch out bone shapes. Reroll the dough and punch out more cookies, until the dough is used up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until firm and dry.
Store in a tightly sealed container at room temp for up to 2 days, then refrigerate up to 5 days.
Picture: Designed by topntp26 for Freepik