A delicious one minute chocolate brownie mug cake that bakes up in your microwave. Enjoy this simple low carb keto brownie recipe for a quick snack.
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
Cook Time: 1 Mins | Prep Time: 1 Mins | Total Time: 2 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 2 Servings
Per Serving: 101 Calories | 6 g Fat | 14 g Carbohydrates | 1 g Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup see note
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder I used Hershey’s Dark
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream more or less
Melt coconut oil and sweetener in microwave for about 15 seconds.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Add mixed dry ingredients (cocoa powder, coconut flour, and baking powder)
Stir in heavy cream until thick brownie batter forms.
Microwave anywhere from 30-90 seconds to texture desired (less for fudgy brownies, longer time for cake-like)
Serve warm topped with whipped cream, if desired.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
You can replace the fiber syrup with a granular sweetener like Swerve plus one egg. If you aren’t using the fiber syrup, an egg should be added. 2g net carbs, 7.5g erythritol (or extra fiber when using fiber sweetener)
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr