/ in Desert
/ tags Almond, Chocolate, Dairy-free, dessert, Egg Free, Infomedia.live, Keto, Keto Truffles, Low Calorie
An easy Low-carb Almond Butter Chocolate Truffles filled with a creamy center, shredded coconut, chocolate chips and sliced almonds. It’s also gluten/egg/dairy-free!
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Egg Free
Prep Time: 10 Mins | Cook: 20 Mins | Total Time: 30 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 15 Servings
Per Serving : 165 Calories | 14 g Fat | 7 g Carbohydrates | 3 g Fiber | 4 g Protein
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 + 3/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or coconut oil
In a large bowl, add almond butter, shredded coconut, sliced almond, ½ cup chocolate chips and butter together. Mix well until combine.
The dough will be a bit running. Cover the dough tightly with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
Using a cookie scoop, or your hands, form into small balls.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt ¾ cup chocolate chips.
Heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Return it to the microwave and repeat, stopping to stir every 15-seconds until the mixture is totally melted.
- Dip the truffles in the melted chocolate, and then return to freezer to harden.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr
Leave a Reply