These keto chocolate donuts are certified low carb and delicious. Made with coconut flour and covered with a sugar-free chocolate glaze. You’ll never miss regular donuts again!
Low carb chocolate donuts made with coconut flour and dipped in a sugar-free chocolate glaze. My kids declared these to be the best keto donuts I have ever made!
Don’t skimp on the eggs! Coconut flour won’t rise without them. I have had no luck as yet making coconut flour baked goods without eggs.
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp brewed coffee or water coffee intensifies the chocolate flavour
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 325F and grease a donut pan very well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract, then stir in the cold coffee or water until well combined.
- Divide the batter among the wells of the donut pan. If you have a six-well donut pan, you may need to work in batches.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes, until the donuts are set and firm to the touch. Remove and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then flip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium shallow bowl, whisk together the powdered sweetener and cocoa powder. Add the heavy cream and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Add enough water until the glaze thins out and is of a “dippable” consistency, without being too watery.
- Dip the top of each donut into the glaze and let set, about 30 minutes.
How many donuts you get depends on the size of your donut pan. You will likely get 8 to 10 donuts.
Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀