Cutting back on carbs but are still craving some sweetness? Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Truffles are a simple no-bake treat low on carbs and high on flavor.
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
Prep Time: 10 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 18 Truffles
Per Serving : 185 Calories | 13 g Fat | 9.2 g Carbohydrates | 4 g Fiber | 5 g Protein
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut manna (or coconut butter)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 20 drops liquid stevia (or to your taste)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fit with the paddle attachment, mix together cream cheese, coconut manna, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and heavy cream until smooth. Add in 10 drops of liquid stevia and mix until combine. Taste mixture and add remaining stevia drops if desired.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until mixture becomes firm.
- Spread unsweetened coconut on a plate. Scoop teaspoons of chocolate mixture and roll into balls. Roll truffle balls into coconut to coat. Chill truffles for 30 minutes before serving.
- Store truffles in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr