Moist, delicious, and perfectly chewy. These bite sized keto chocolate muffins are sure to curb that nagging sweet tooth.
Cuisine: Low Carb / Keto
Cook Time: 11 Mins | Prep Time: 10 Mins | Total Time: 21 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 18 Mini Muffins
Per Serving ( Mini Muffin) : 115 Calories | 10 g Fat | 3.8 g Carbohydrates | Fiber 2.4 g | 4 g Protein
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter, or coconut oil for dairy free
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place a silicone mini muffin pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Using an elecrtric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined. It should be a fairly thick dough. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 18 wells of the mini muffin pan – or 12 regular sized muffins.
- Bake for 11 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and place on a cooling rack to allow the muffins to cool before eating.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr