/ in Desert
/ tags Cinnamon Swirl, dessert, Infomedia.live, Keto, Keto Diet, Keto recipes, Low Carb, Low Carb Recipes
Do you like cinnamon rolls? Then you have to try this delicious recipe. They are delicious, easy to make and they are packed with cinnamon flavour.
Read: Keto Chocolate Cake Donuts
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
Prep Time: 15 Mins | Cook Time: Mins | Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 8-10 Servings
Per Serving : 106 Calories | 9.3 g Fat | 1.9 g Carbohydrates | 3.6 g Protein
- 3 cups almond flour (300 g / 10.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (80 g / 2.8 oz)
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter, ghee or coconut oil (28 g / 1 oz)
- 1/4 tsp salt (i like pink Himalayan)
- 2-3 tbsp cinnamon
Add a few tablespoons of water if the mixture is to dry. This depends on the almond flour you are using – make sure you avoid “de-oiled” products in this recipe.
- Mix all the dry ingredients apart from the cinnamon: almond flour, powdered Erythritol, backing powder and salt.
- Add the egg and butter and mix well using your hands.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts. Add cinnamon to one part and combine well using your hainds. Leave the other part plain.
- Place both types of the dough in the bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, preheat the oven to 140 °C/ 278 °F . Remove the dought from the fridge and place the plain dough beetwen 2 parts of parchment paper or plastic wrap and roll out until you create about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick, 12 x 8 inch (30 x 20 cm) shape. I used a non-stick rolling pin and silicon mat.
- Place the cinnamon dough on a parchment paper or silicon mat and roll out into a similar shape. Lift the parchment paper and place the cinnamon dough on the top of the plain dough.
- Roll the dough up tightly, starting from the long side. Fold the edges of the dough in. Using a sharp knife, slice the cookies ( each abot 1 cm / 1/2 inch thick ) Whipe the knife clean as neeaded to prevent it from sticking and ruining the pattern.
- Gently press down the cookies to flatten. Place them, pressed side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat. Transfer into the oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Keep an eye on the cookies-almond flour is prone to burning.
- When done, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down. Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to three mounts. The cokies will first be chewy but will crips up as they cool down.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Leave a Reply