I am so excited to share this Keto Golden Milk Latte with you today. You might also know it as Keto Turmeric Tea. Either way, it is delicious and packed with lots of health benefits!”
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb
Prep Time: 2 Mins | Cook Time: 0 Mins | Total time: 2 Mins | This Recipe Makes : 2 Servings
Per Serving : 82 Calories | 4 g Fat | 7 g Carbohydrates | 2.4 g Protein
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 shots espresso, optional
- 1 teaspoon erythritol, more to taste, optional
- Add the coconut milik, or almond milk to the milk steaming pitcher.
- Add the vanilla extract, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, pepper and salt. Stir to mix and use the steamer wand to heat and froth the milk. This will fully incorporate the spices into the coconut milk.
- Pull two shots of espresso from the machine and pour them into a mug.
- Top with golden milk and sprinkle cinnamon and turmeric on top.
- Stir in erythritol, to taste. (This is optional)
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing!