A flavourful homemade sugar free bbq sauce that comes together in only 5 minutes! It’s spicy, smoky, sweet and tangy at the same time – perfect for grilling meat and for dipping. Low carb, Keto, gluten free and made with common ingredients.
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 250 ml / 8.8 oz tomato passata / tomato paste
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- pinch ground cloves optional
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- pinch cayenne pepper optional
- 1 tbsp Sukrin Gold or another granulated sweetener
Put all ingredients in a pot. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Serving size: 2 tbsp
Store the sauce in the fridge in an airtight container. It will keep for around a week.
Source & Picture: Anna for Flickr