/ in Desert
/ tags dessert, Gluten-Free, Infomedia.live, Keto, Keto Lemon Bars, Lemon Bars, Low Carb, Sugar Free
Keto Lemon Bars looks so cheery and fancy, while taking very little work at all to make. Traditional lemon bars are soft and tangy and guaranteed to make a mess of your fingers.
Cuisine: Keto / Low Carb | Sugar Free | Low Carb
Per Serving: 144 Calories | 11 g Fat | 3 g Carbohydrates | 9 g Protein
For the Crust:
- ¾ cups Almond Flour
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Classic
- 2 T Butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Egg Whites
For the Filling:
- 1 cup Lemon Juice (no sugar added)
- ¾ cup Lakanto Confectioner’s Sugar
- ½ tsp Liquid Stevia
- 1 T Xanthan Gum
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Egg Yolks
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Mix all ingredients with a mixer until well combined. Everything should hold together.
- For best results line the pan with parchment paper or foil in the bottom of a square 9 x 9 first, then you can simply lift out the completed lemon bars.
- Coat the foil with coconut oil. Spread the dough in the pan, then bake at 325 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. After baking the crust let it completely cool before adding the filling.
- To make the lemon filling, increase oven temp to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the Lakanto, Xanthan Gum and salt together in a large mixing bowl. Add in eggs and yolks and mix well. Stir in lemon juice and mix until sweetener is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture over the crust and bake for 30 minutes, until bars are just cooked through. Let cool then use a sharp knife to cut them into 9 bars.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr
Leave a Reply