Keto Muffins are a great little snack when you’re on the road, or trying to have a healthy little dessert bite that kills those sugar cravings. Because everyone loved the keto chocolate chip cookies so much, I thought these would be a great variation to try. These keto chocolate chip muffins are much easier than the cookies and bake much easier as well.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour 90g / 3 oz
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished) 40g / 1.2 oz
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g Butter Melted (1.2 oz)
- 40 ml unsweetened almond milk (1.2 fl oz)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (1.8 oz)
Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F)
Mix the almond flour and the baking powder together in a bowl. Crack 2 eggs into the mixture and mix until well combined.
Melt 40g (1 1/2 oz) butter and mix into the almond flour and egg mixture.
Add the remainaing ingredients (except the chocoalte) and pour into a 2 X 3 muffin tray lined with muffin holders.
Cut the peices of chocolate into long thin slices 1 cm apart, and peirce them through the top of the muffins. There should be around 4 – 5 long peices each.
Bake for 20 mins. Let them cool and enjoy.
- Enjoy & tnaks for sharing! 😀
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr