Mini-Frittatas are great for a meatless breakfast idea, and these tasty mini-frittatas are also low-carb, Keto, low-glycemic and gluten-free. These healthy frittatas come together quickly for a nice breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 oz mushrooms , thinly sliced
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese , shredded
- 3/4 cup spinach , cooked and drained (about 8 oz fresh spinach)
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high heat, and add thinly sliced mushrooms, sprinkle with salt, and cook for about 10 minutes until mushrooms soften and release juices.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a regular 12-cup muffin pan. Spray the muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add milk, salt, Cheddar cheese and mix. Stir spinach, cooked mushrooms into the egg mixture. Ladle the egg mixture into greased muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.
- Enjoy & thanks for sharing! 😀
Source & Picture: Morva for Flickr